Corporate Tax Manager
Are you sick and tired of promotions not being offered to you and want to work in a Top 15 Practice? Are you not being given the recognition you deserve? Simply can't bear your colleagues anymore?
What is Great About this Role?
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary bonus
- Company car on a salary sacrifice basis
- Group life cover of three times salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Private medical insurance
- You will be eligible for the firms profit sharing scheme
- Ongoing training will be provided both internally and externally
- As a Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of Corporate Tax services to a growing portfolio of clients
- You will also take responsibility for the supervision and review of work undertaken by Tax Seniors
- This role has a variety of work, including the review of tax returns, running and leading advisory projects and assisting in winning new work with both existing and prospective clients
What do the Current Employees think?
"I have worked at the company for five years. During this time, I was promoted three times and given the opportunity to learn and study in order to further develop my skills. The staff and partners were mostly friendly and approachable, which made for a nice working environment. Both my managers I had during my time at the firm were very supportive and helped me further my career. The benefits and rewards scheme is much better than any other organisation I have ever worked for."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
In order to successfully obtain this position candidate's will preferably be CTA and or ACA/ACCA or a tax inspector with full technical training course or law qualification. It is expected that the successful applicant has extensive Corporate Tax experience and it is preferred that you have had some leadership experience.
If this is something that may be of interest to you, please reach out today for a non-committal confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Corporate Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly