Payroll Specialist required. Our client is currently searching for a Payroll experienced individual to join the accounts team, the vacancy has become available due to company growth. The successful candidate would ideally have experience within an accountancy practice, however this is not essential.
The role would involve some of the following duties such as; Managing a large number of payrolls, preparing reports using the data, Liaising with the HMRC when required and plenty more.
You would ideally have experience with Payroll software.
Payroll Specialist Position Overview
- Managing a large number of payrolls
- Prepare reports using financial data
- Balancing the payroll accounts by dealing with payroll discrepancies
- Dealing with the full Payroll process
- RTI submissions & auto pension enrolment
- Liaising with HMRC
- Reconciliation of data ensuring it is up to date
Payroll Specialist Position Requirements
- At least 3 years' experience within a Payroll focused role or similar would be require
- 3 years' experience working within an accountancy practice would be ideal however not essential
- A full UK driving license would be ideal
- Experience with software such as; Sage and the Microsoft package would be advantageous
Payroll Specialist Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
- Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:30)
- 28 Days holiday (Including bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
More searches like this
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Stockport
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Stockport
- Credit Control Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Stockport
- Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Stockport
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Stockport