The role is offering a Permanent Financial Controller role in Surrey.
The role reports directly to the Finance Director and has lots of variety.
My client is a very successful group based in Surrey, they have multiple sites, based at Head Office this role would lead a team of 12 people and be one of two reports to the Finance Director.
The finance function works very collaboratively and offers a nice culture to be part of.
The role requires a proven Financial Controller with strong leadership qualities and a technically skill-set to match. The role will require the following:
- Ensure the Group's financial and statutory accounts are prepared.
- Cash-flow and treasury reporting.
- Optimise invoicing and revenue collection throughout the group.
- Manage tax and compliance reporting.
- Act as Company Secretary.
- Review and implement systems and process improvements where needed.
- Risk management and internal controls lead.
The successful candidate will have led teams of a good size and enjoy team management. Must be strong technically with a strong academic background that enjoys a collaborative approach.
This role offers a fantastic working environment, a varied and challenging role with a team to lead. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and bonus.