Mixed Tax Manager
Tax Manager job in Central London.
Our progressive accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Tax Manager into their central London office.
As a progressive and highly innovative firm of accountants that provide a range of benefits including car or car allowance, family medical insurance, opportunities for career progression and a great working environment this is a brilliant opportunity for a career orientated Mixed Tax Manager.
The ideal Tax Manager will be CTA qualified with a background in mixed tax where they have supported Partners and the wider management team.
The Tax Manager will undertake a wide range of tax duties including:
- Supporting the Managing Partner and other Partners as a technical tax expert
- Supporting the practice with developing existing and new relationships
- Assist clients in building long-lasting tax strategies
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Become a visible presence to clients both within and outside the business
- Provide analytical reports as required
Ideally suited towards a Tax Manager with superb technical, interpersonal and communication skills this a brilliant opportunity to play a major role within the tax department of a progressive firm of London based accountants.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialist accountancy recruitment agency that works with accountancy firms UK-wide. We work with accountancy firms of all sizes and recruit into audit, tax and accounts jobs.
Apply for Mixed Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly