Accounts Assistant required. Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to work within the team with over 2 years' experience working within an accountancy practice as my client are looking to expand at a fast pace.
The role would suit an Accounts Assistant who is able to work efficiently and has strong business development skills as this role would involve a large amount of business development to obtain new clients in order to grow the company, some of the other duties in this role would include; Accounts preparation, assisting members of staff when required and dealing with VAT returns.
A background working within an accountancy practice would be essential for this role. A recognised accountancy qualification would be ideal, however not essential.
Accounts Assistant Position Overview
- Maintaining a portfolio of clients
- Dealing with end of year finance duties
- Preparing & dealing with Payroll when required
- Producing company accounts
- VAT returns
- Developing new business
Accounts Assistant Position Requirements
- At least 2 years' experience within an accountancy practice would be required
- Ideally would have a full UK drivers' license
- An ACA, ACCA or AAT qualification would be advantageous
- Must be looking to develop within a company and push forward to the next level
Accounts Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 (Negotiable beyond)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
- Holiday: 20 + 8 days' bank holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.