Responsible for a section of the payroll. Tasks include, but are not limited to, inputting and checking the calculation of pay for new joiners, amendments to contract, leavers, and statutory documents. Inputting certain time and attendance documents and ensuring pay is correct. Checking exception reports, answering queries from employees and/or third parties using own legislation knowledge. Responding to requests for pay information from employees and/or third parties. Ability to calculate manual payslips.
The Ideal Candidate
- CIPP or working towards this would be an advantage but not essential
- Payroll experience, ideally in a similar high volume, fast paced payroll environment.
- Knowledge of PSEnterprise or Workday HR and Payroll would be an advantage
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Service focused
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Organised and efficient
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice