Award winning client based in Home Design Solutions is looking for an experienced and organised Bookkeeper to join their fast growing London based office. This role incorporates credit control and bookkeeping responsibilities, with particular emphasis on sales transactions.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and will have at least 5 years' experience in a Bookkeeping role. You will also be confident liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure financial accuracy. Formal Qualification such as AAT, ACCA or ACA beneficial though not compulsory.
Bookkeeper Position Overview
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Creating financial transaction reports
- Reporting to the Office Manager
- Generating reports
Bookkeeper Position Requirements
- Attention to detail
- Qualification such as AAT, ACCA or ACA beneficial
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Bookkeeping or similar role.
- Previous experience with Xero software
- Based in London
Bookkeeper Position Remuneration
- Salary - £22,000 - £30,000
- 28 day's holiday Including Bank Holidays
- Company pension
Working hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Monday to Friday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.