Senior Finance Analyst
Your role will be to work alongside the FP&A Director to analyse financial and commercial data. Preparing reports and recommendations on financial status and risks associated with them.
This is a global market leading business who can offer a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
- Financial and management reporting and analysis of business performance (KPIs, and Metrics)
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making
- Support and implement process improvement to standardise and improve business information
- Assemble and summarise data into structured reports for analysis (Tableau, Power BI, SAP)
- Continuously improving the level of management reporting within the team
- Provide commentary and initial analysis and interpretation of the results to the business
Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Advanced Excel and data analytics including demonstrated ability using BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx and other data tools)
Strong analysis and ability to present financial information
Strong interpersonal skills, as you will be working with both UK and global counterparts
- Ability to perform within a fast paced business with tight deadlines
- Strong process driven mindset and curious to continuously look at opportunities for improvement of processes
Salary of up to £52,000