Robert Half are hiring for a Property Accountant for a prestigious company based in Northamptonshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the requisite experience to join a blue-chip company in the area and to enjoy a fulfilling role with good remunerations and strong work-life balance - An opportunity not to be missed.
Working closely with the senior members of Group Finance, the Property Accountant will primarily be responsible for ensuring that properties across the Group are accounted for correctly, and that IFRS 16 requirements are met.
However on top of this the successful candidate will also get involved in a number of wider finance initiatives and moving forward will develop their experience and have opportunities to progress.
- Control all the postings for properties across the EMEA business
- Produce accurate monthly cost/balance sheet reconciliations for EMEA property portfolio
- Own the property related accounting policies and ensure these are well documented and applied across the Group
- Business partner the EMEA finance team and provide input into the budgeting process
- Present the interim and year-end support for property related costs, prepayments and accruals to external auditors
- Ensure full readiness and future compliance with IFRS 16 - including making sure the correct entries and reflected in the managements and statutory accounts
- Investigate, propose and implement and optimum solution for managing the IFRS 16 challenge moving forward
The company is looking to hire a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ICAS / CIMA).
The succesful applicant will have experience of both property accounting and IFRS 16, arnd ideally will have experience with group consolidations. Experienece with microsfot dynamics would also be a plus.
The client is a leading blue-chip retail business based in Northamptonshire.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice