Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a well-known global brand in the South Coast. You will be based in newly refurbished offices commutable from Southampton. The role is being offered as temp to perm assignment.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit an individual that would enjoy a role that will encompass all aspects of management accounting, reporting & analysis and forecasting & budgeting for the business.
- Production of weekly management accounts and operational reports, providing detailed analysis, commentary and insight
- Completion of period end closing procedures including journals, bank and control account reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Oversight of the weekly payroll and billing cycle including checks, reconciliations and complex journal posting and the weekly purchase ledger cycle
- Creation and posting of general ledger journals and bank transactions
- Weekly cash flow management and forecasting
- Daily sales volume reporting and weekly gross margin analysis
- Produce and review annual budgets and forecasts and weekly cash flow forecasting
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and developing financial procedures and controls
The successful Finance Manager is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function and will have had experience of being able to multi-task and prioritise.
The role is based in the company's newly refurbished offices commutable from Southampton. This company is a market leading, well known, global business with a strong, respected brand.
Salary and Benefits
- £22 per hour
- On-site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice