Interim Finance Analyst
The purpose of this newly created role is the financial analysis of the organisation. Working closely with the various senior level colleagues to drive the organisation forward.
Our clients main purpose is to enhance the lives of others. They offer a great working environment and are looking for someone who can come in and add value from day one.
- Detailed analysis of the various income streams across the organisation and assessing profitability of each
- Reviewing procurement and contract management
- Identifying value for money and efficiencie's
- Reviewing cost allocation methodologies and making recommendations on the best way forward
- Assisting the Head of Finance and the Director of Finance in ad hoc project work
- Fully qualified or QBE Accountant
- Experience with financial models and analysis
- Costing experience
- Overhead allocation experience
- Working in an organisation with multiple income streams
- Excellent excel skills
- Confident and experienced speaking to both finance and non-finance
An immediate start and the opportunity to earn a competitive day rate between £200 and £250 per day.