Robert Half is in an exclusive partnership with a highly successful, entrepreneurial business, based in Exeter to recruit a Sales Ledger/Credit Control professional. The company prides themselves on employee values, and actively encourages internal career progression. This is a full time, permanent position. £22-24,000 DOE
Your key duties will include:
- Daily & weekly sales invoice runs / processing / posting invoices and credit notes
- Issue Customer Account Statements monthly
- Daily credit control procedures
- Handling queries from customers
- Month-end reconciliation of Sales Ledger Control Account with Aged Debtors Report
- Analysis and narrative of monthly sales reports and credit note reports
- Preparing / uploading / processing DD collections
- Preparing / processing revenue share payments and adding information into Hotspot spreadsheet
- Processing customer card payments
- Maintaining & updating the Sales Order Tracker to enable Sales Commission calculations
- Preparing ad-hoc sales reports for analysis by senior management
- Filing and archiving current and old customer details / orders / paperwork
The successful applicant will have acquired a well-rounded Sales Ledger/ Credit Control skill set, in addition to having strong communications skills, excellent attention to detail and confident with asking questions where necessary. Due to the nature of the role it is crucial that you have excellent interpersonal skills.
Our Client is a fast growing technology business based in lovely modern offices in Exeter. They have grown rapidly again this year, and are projected to continue their strong growth next year.
You should expect a salary of between £22-£24k p/a and a good benefits package.
If you would like to find out more about this role, or would like to discuss your finance career in confidence, please contact Katie Davies on 01392341130.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Sales Ledger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly