AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Payroll Assistant, to join a leading-independent firm based in Cambridge.
This is the perfect role for someone who has previous experience within a payroll environment, looking to join an impressive accountancy firm. The ideal candidate will be passionate and continuously look to succeed in every opportunity.
Our client has a growing bureau, and due to this significant growth, they are looking to add someone with one years’ experience within a similar payroll environment to an already highly successful team.
- Managing a portfolio consisting of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual payrolls
- Pay calculations such as maternity, paternity, sick pay ect…
- Processing of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI
- Processing and verification of employee expenses
- Keeping up to date with current payroll legislations
- End of year compliance (P35s/P60s etc.) and on-going compliance (P45s etc.)
- Assisting the team with administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Payroll Qualification or QBE in an accountancy practice
- At least one year of payroll experience, within an accountancy practice or bureau setting
- Experience with payroll software and strong IT skills (intermediate excel essential)
- Able to develop good working relationships with clients and their staff
- Have good working knowledge of Auto Enrolment
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Assistant - Cambridge
Apply for Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly