Advice framework technician
Robert half are recruiting for an Advice Framework Technician on a full-time permanent basis based in Cirencester. Our client is looking for an individual with great problem-solving skills and an ability to create bespoke solutions by using the information and data provided from their clients. The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the financial services sector.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Providing a peerless query resolution service to provide best practice to the business or client.
- Identifying problems and providing solutions to partners and clients.
- Providing consultation on Bespoke complex queries.
- Taking personal responsibility to sharpen technical knowledge relevant to the business.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards a diploma in financial planning or already be qualified. The following traits would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of financial services and its products.
- Good understanding of an FCA regulated environment.
- Good understanding of Pensions.
- Good communication skills, with good customer service being able to answer queries via phone and email.
Salary and benefits:
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice