Are you an experienced Auditor looking for a challenge and interested in working for one of the most recognisable brands not only within the UK but internationally?
Location: Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds or Cambridge
This is a unique opportunity to work with an internationally recognised training provider within East Anglia. The successful candidate will have extensive post qualification Auditing experience within a practice environment and will thrive to achieve the highest level of integrity. Our client is extremely successful in what they do and collaborate with all the top firms in the country.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career within an expert governing body while taking home an extraordinarily competitive salary of £72,000 which is inclusive of a generous benefits package. Our client Is one of the most prestigious governing bodies in the UK who review the work of an extensive client base.
Audit Reviewer Duties:
- Conducting visits in a professional and sensitive way, establishing effective relationships with members and gaining their trust and respect
- Identifying and analysing findings and providing constructive advice to members
- Keeping up to date with the skills and knowledge around auditing
- Advising members and stakeholder by connecting them with the right areas of the governing body when appropriate
- Working both individually and as a team to ensure the completion of all task
- Managing WIP, workpack reviews and reports to ensure delivery against the overall KPI’s
- Follow the training providers main values at all times (Initiative, Insight and Integrity) even when no one is looking
Audit Reviewer Requirements:
- Extensive post qualification experience within Audit
- Full clean UK driving license
- Full understanding of regulations, guidance and standards affecting QAD’s service, DBP, Insolvency and Practice Assurance
- Flexible in work hours to ensure a job is completed on time
- Car allowance (c£4,000)
- Pension contribution of 9%
- Private medical insurance
For further information on this Audit Reviewer role, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers
Audit Reviewer –Bury St Edmunds