Senior Accountant with Audit - Central London
A boutique Practice in Central London are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team in an all-round generalist role with a mix of Statutory Accounts, Tax and Audit work.
This will be a very hands-on role requiring you to work under your own initiative working primariliy on year-end accounts but also with Tax and Audit work for a varied portfolio of clients. You will also be involved in training and supervising a small team of junior / semi-senior staff.
- Preparation of accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities
- Review of accounts drafted by junior staff, providing assistance when necessary
- Audit of accounts for clients of various sizes from planning stage through to completion for Partner review (approximately 10% of the role)
- Preparation of Corporation and Income Tax Computations and CT600 Returns
- Involvement in bookkeeping, VAT returns and managements accounts when required
You will have 3+ years’ experience in Practice and both ACA/ACCA qualified or Qualified by Experience candidates can be considered.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Senior Accountant with Audit - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly