Internal Auditor - Senior role with variety
An opportunity to join and lead well structured internal audit team, reporting directly into the head of audit.
Hands on work with lots of variety across all arms of the business.
Our client is a well structured business with a good reputation across the marketplace. There are lots of different sectors within the business which makes it interesting and enjoyable from an IA perspective. The audit team has undergone a period of change over the last couple of years with the current HOIA and the business is now looking for a senior figure to take them to the next step.
- Complete internal audits across all areas of the business to the highest quality.
- Reporting directly into the HoIA, you will work to ensure a thorough end to end audit is produced throughout all stages.
- Undertake relevant data assurance and compliance reviews to ensure adherence to various licence conditions and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support the HoIA in the identification and assessment of key operational and strategic risks across the various directorates.
- Other responsibilities required by the business across Audit.
- Qualified accountant ( ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- Ideally big4 background
- Good knowledge across Audit, previous commercial experience.
- IIA is desirable.
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous/
If you are not a qualified accountant but have extensive audit experience then you are still encouraged to apply.
Salary up to £50,000 + other benefits