Capital Reporting Manager
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for Capital Reporting Manager on behalf of a large Financial Services client with offices in Central Milton Keynes for a period of 18 months on a Fixed Term Contract Basis
As Capital Reporting Manager you will support the development and timely implementation of new Capital Models infrastructure under the Agile methodology, to internal standards and in accordance with supervisory requirements and guidelines. In addition to this you will ensure the Capital Reporting area's compliance with Risk Data Aggregation and internal Data Quality
Day to day duties will consist of:
- Coordination of testing activities and support with UAT.
- Monitoring of new Capital Reporting Infrastructure activities and proactive resolution of any issues.
- Driving forward project development in order to meet tight deadlines in a timely manner.
- Facilitating communication between Capital Reporting and Project Teams.
- Liaising with Chief Data Officer (CDO) team and Group to ensure Capital Reporting compliance with Risk Data Aggregation protocols and guidelines.
- Liaising with Chief Data Officer (CDO) team to implement Data Quality framework; working to ensure continuous improvement in Data Quality.
- Working to facilitate the adoption of best practices for Data Quality and Data Protection (GDPR) within the Capital Reporting area.
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
- At least five years' experience in the banking industry (Finance or Risk).
- A good understanding of the UK risk/finance reporting systems and infrastructure.
- Experience in using large amounts of data and complex calculations.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (or similar from Risk background).
- Experience in testing systems and reviewing results.
- Experience in driving projects forward and coordinating different workstreams.
- Ability to use and write queries in standard tools (currently: Business Objects, SAS).
The Business is a Global leader within its market and is a local employer of choice within the Milton Keynes area.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Capital Reporting Manager on an 18 Month Fixed Term is paying up to 55K + Car + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice