Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half are recruiting for an exciting Accounts Payable/Expenses role on behalf of a very well established yet rapidly expanding business based in the Trafford area.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be working very closely with the Accounts Payable manager, looking after the end-to-end Accounts Payable processes, as well as dealing with expense claims.
The business is a large European Manufacturing company who are based in a modern office complex in the Trafford area. Due to exceptional growth over the past 24 months, the business are now looking to increase head count within their finance team with an Accounts Payable Assistant.
The key responsibilities are as follows;
- Deal promptly with queries from suppliers and operations
- Enter invoices onto the system and monitor accuracy of capture
- Manage invoice approval via the workcycle tool
- Enter paper invoices onto system and forward to appropriate regional contact where full matching does not occur
- Manage suppliers on direct debit payments ensuring invoices correctly entered and debit balances do not arise
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations on identified key accounts
- Ensure expense and mileage claims processed and paid promptly.
- Ensure correct tax treatment for all authorised items
- Ensure VAT and nominal coding correct on all processed transactions
- Other Ad Hoc duties as necessary
- Salary circa £21500
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
- Other additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice