Sales Ledger Clerk
7 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half are currently working with an award winning innovative design company to bring on a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and join a fun and sociable team.
- Preparation and submission of monthly invoices for all companies and business units within the group.
- Processing monthly invoices into the accounts system via the reporting system.
- Month end procedures in accounting system.
- Preparation of Fee Day books and reconciling to both accounts and project accounting system.
- Assisting project directors in chasing of debts when required, including phone calls, emails and letters.
- Credit checking of new clients and monitoring of existing clients.
- Daily posting of cash book and weekly bank reconciliations.
- Collection targets to be defined each month with the aim of meeting and reducing DSO.
- Monthly debtor reports to be produced and updated through the month
The successful candidate will have a strong credit control background and experience in running accounts receivable. Ideally the candidate should be a strong team player and flexible attitude as well as possessing the ability to work on their own initiative. It is essential for the candidate to have strong communication skills and a confident approach to their work.
Salary & Benefits
£24,000 - £27,000 + Parking + 25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Sales Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly