Robert Half are partnering a fantastic technology business based in Liverpool to recruit for a technically strong Financial Controller to join their growing team.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity where you will be given huge responsibility over the business's full finance function and be given to room to grow and develop as the business continues to grow.
The business are an extremely exciting and high-performing tech/software business based in Liverpool City Centre. They have undergone incredible growth over the past 24 months, and are now looking to recruit top talent into their growing finance team.
You will be involved in the delivery of strong financial systems, procedures, controls and reporting to support the business. You will need to be able to manage a small team and ensuring that they are performing to a high standard. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Produce management accounts and other reporting for the Group
- Accountability for balance sheet control (including risk assessment) as part of the month end close process.
- Run the month end close timetable, making changes where possible to streamline and improve process and control
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures for intra-group balance reporting and control.
- Lead-on and manage the external audit process, and produce the group and subsidiary year end stat accounts
- Provide support to the business and the Commercial finance team on appropriate accounting treatments.
- Management, control and development of finance IT systems, along with support to the business.
- Assist the Financial Controller with ad-hoc projects and other stakeholder requests.
- Management accounting lead for a number of cost centres
- Day to day cash management, bank account operation, and other treasury activity
- Oversee day-to-day transaction processing and accounting for all companies within scope to ensure compliance with internal policies, relevent GAAP and any regulatory requirements
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice