Robert Half are partnering with a well known business based in Hemel Hempstead who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant in their finance team. The role will sit in the transactional team to assist the wider finance function. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a fast paced, busy and dynamic environment.
- Purchase Ledger dutiesReview of supplier statements and reconciliationsCredit card reconciliationsSupport payment runsAssist in month end journals/accrualsAssist with sales ledger dutiesAssist with purchase ledger dutiesAssisting with payroll
The ideal candidate will be currently working in a similar fast paced, busy and dynamic environment and have the following:
- Currently working in an Accounts Assistant role
- Previous purchase ledger and sales ledger experience
- Dealing with high volume of data entry
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
Our client are a leading, well known business based in Hemel Hempstead. They pride themselves on their enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people who deliver fantastic customer service in a fast paced retail environment.
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 - £27,000 (Depending on experience) + other additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice