Our client is a retail brand with more than 100 stores around the world. They are looking for a Financial Controller (Finance Manager) to oversee operations and Finance for Retail Stores and E-Commerce site. Maximises return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximises return, and limits risk, on cash by minimising bank balances; making investments. Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analysing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Set up new legal entities for additional retail locations. Manage retail investment properties.
- Oversee HR and Payroll Company
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data. Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends. Complies with all legal and statutory requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, concealing, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Retail Experience, Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Analysing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management.
Italian speaking will be a plus.
Salary & Benefits
£70k - £80k + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly