An opportunity has arisen within an established, professional services firm for a Credit Controller to join their Leeds City Centre based finance team for an initial FTC of 6 months.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for effectively and proactively managing your own ledger
- Arrange regular review meetings with partners and consultants to discuss problematic accounts
- Reconcile self-bill accounts
- Escalation of invoice disputes
- Send daily cash collection notifications to finance colleagues
- Implement the company credit & collection policies
The candidate my client is looking for will be enthusiastic, eager to learn and pride themselves on their attention to detail. You will be highly organised and be able to effectively manage your time yet take the initiative to ask for help when required. You will have 1-2 years experience within credit control and be looking to develop your career in this field.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a credit controller with 1-2 years experience? My client is an impressive professional services firm in the legal sector and company growth has lead to them recruiting for a talented Credit Controller.
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000
Location - Leeds City Centre
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice