A leading independent accountancy practice based in Stowmarket are recruiting for an enthusiastic Account Assistant to join their successful team.
Our client is an impressive and rapidly growing chartered accountancy firm that can support you with the AAT/ACCA or ACA qualification, with a full block release package.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation, completion and submission of client accounts
- Completion and submission of VAT Tax Returns
- Bank reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
- Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
- General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- 1 year of recent experience in Public Practice
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Fantastic organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Able to conduct and utilise research
For further information on the Accounts Assistant position, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman from AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Stowmarket
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly