An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Saxmundham are recruiting for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and successful team.
This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step and progress their career at an excellent training firm. They are offering full study support and have the perfect set-up for the right candidate to grow in a progressive and supportive environment.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified
- At least 1 years??? experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Strong Xero/Sage/Excel experience
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers. Accounts Assistant - Saxmundham