Corporate Tax Semi-Senior
A well-establish independent accountancy practice, based in North London, are seeking a Corporate Tax Semi-Senior. The firm is seeking a motivated individual who possesses 2 years corporate tax experience. This is an excellent opportunity that offers full study support and a clear, structured career pathway.
As a Corporate Tax Semi-Senior, you will be working on a portfolio of clients consisting of sole traders, partnerships, and companies. In the role, you will be responsible for undertaking the compliance for corporate clients.
Day-to-Day duties include:
- Assist with day-to-day corporate compliance issues
- Liaise with clients, usually by phone
- Handle client queries (in conjunction with the Tax Manager or Partner)
- Process corporation tax returns for clients
- Calculate tax provisions in client accounts - this will involve working closely with the audit divisions
- Correspondence with HMRC
- Minimum 2 years corporation tax experience within accountancy practice
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a mixed tax role within a practice environment
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with clients
- ATT qualified would be advantageous
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
For more information on this Corporate Tax Semi-Senior role, please contact Bridget OBrien at AJ Chambers.