Valuations Manager | Top 10 Firm
Valuations Manager | Top 10 Firm | London
An ambitious and fast-developing Valuations department are seeking a Valuations Manager to strengthen their rapidly expanding team. In this role you would be working closely with senior team members and would be responsible for the execution and delivery of projects for a wide range of clients including, listed and private UK corporates, private equity firms, fund managers and high net worth individuals.
- Supporting the head of Valuations to execute and implement the business plan.
- Execute valuation analysis for tax, commercial, legal and accounting standard purposes.
- Managing multiple projects, prioritising and delegating tasks as appropriate.
- Building strong relationships with clients, establishing rapport and trust.
- Originate and execute business development initiatives within the Valuations team.
- Qualified Accountant ??? ACA or equivalent
- Extensive Valuation experience in professional services, or relevant in-house corporate role.
- Detailed knowledge of valuation methodologies and concepts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong Excel proficiency.
For more information on this position please either apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Valuations Manager | Top 10 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly