Transaction Services Senior Manager | Top 10 Firm
Transaction Services Senior Manager | Top 10 Firm | London
A Top 10 firm are seeking an analytical and committed individual looking to join their fast-growing and successful transaction services team. In this role, you would be working closely with the Partner whilst having the opportunity to lead a team of junior staff members. This position would be ideal for a career driven individual, with ambitions to become a Partner themselves within the next 3-5 years.
This role would require an individual capable of managing and controlling financial due diligence assignments from a wide range of reputable banks, large corporates and private equity clients, encompassing a diverse range of sectors.
- Managing and controlling financial due diligence assignments.
- Preparing insightful analysis and communicating issues in a timely manner.
- Delivering confident and clear presentations to clients.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of junior staff.
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Qualified Accountant ??? ACA or equivalent.
- Experience of financial due diligence.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Desire to develop yourself and others.
This role comes with a competitive salary and market leading incentives and benefits.
For more information on this position please either apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.