Senior Revenue Analyst
- Do you want to work for an established organisation with an international reach?
- Do you want to benefit from receiving flexible working as well as a generous benefits package?
- Do you have a background as an analyst in high-volume sales?
If so, I have the perfect role for you!
Our client has a fantastic opportunity in their global company to be part of their growing success as a Senior Revenue Analyst. Our Client helps to transform and improve people's lives in over 80 countries - impressive right? They also work collaboratively with their clients in order to develop high-quality products and services. If you're looking for the right amount of responsibility, exposure and challenge within a family-friendly and flexible working environment this is an opportunity that is not one to miss!
Your role - Senior Revenue Analyst
- Deliver revenue, KPI and product profitability analysis, reporting and forecasting - presenting this effectively for SMT to make decisions on reviewing the product base, transform the cost base and leverage opportunities to revenue and profit.
- Take responsibility and deliver on:
- revenue budget and quarterly revenue forecasts
- sales and revenue models for planning and reporting
- product profitability models, focusing on gross profit, considering methods and viability and allocating methods for quarterly net profit reporting
- Work with business stakeholders to define and report on sales and revenue KPIs
- Manage the revenue risk and opportunities
- Improve the revenue recognition process for management accounting
- Identify what reporting can be productionised by IT or passed on to the FP&A team for regular reporting
- Partner with the Commercial Planning, Proposition, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to:
- share customer, product, market, economic and other insight and analysis to best forecast sales and revenue teams
- assist with the management of their costs.
What you need to be successful as a Senior Revenue Analyst
- Demonstrable experience in a high-volume sales, revenue business partnering role
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong presentation skills including the use of Powerpoint
- Keen to understand the business right to its core and be comfortable in suggesting and delivering improvements
- A personable approach to financial management with the ability to build effective business relationships at all levels
- Ability to communicate and influence those at senior level
- Possess strong Excel modelling skills
- A professional who has an open, honest and positive attitude with a can-do mentality and high energy levels
- A solution driven mindset when tackling challenges
Although not essential, our clients would love you to have the following:
- A finance qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- A strong understanding of dealing with accounts and financial transactions with the ability to spot and address anomalies and correct independently
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate complex accounting in plain English for those with a non-financial background.
What their staff have to say about working here
- "…a really strong purpose and clear values that run through everything it does…It's also growing and developing a lot which means it's an exciting environment to work in. "
- "There are lots of opportunities to grow and develop, and the senior management team are really open and approachable"
- "A nice purpose of helping people, lovely people in teams, good flexibility…"
Send your CV right away for a chance to be considered as the future Senior Revenue Analyst at this established global organisation - email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR