Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant to support a grounded and well-established housing business based near Oldham.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the operation of payments ensuring that invoices are entered in a timely manner and paid in a way which balances the payment terms of suppliers with the cash management processes of the organisation;
- To support the Financial Controller and other members of the Finance Department in managing day to day financial transactions, including documenting payments, receipts and cash movements.
- Maintain appropriate accurate records of creditors
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
Financial Transactions - Payments and Bank
- Ensure timely payment of monthly staff deductions including pensions, PAYE, National Insurance Contributions, Court Orders and other elements as required.
- Support administrative and operational staff in maintaining records of credit card and petty cash payments in order that these can be audited, coded and entered into systems.
- Completion of monthly bank reconciliations
- Initiate paperwork for manual payments, and where required write manual cheques.
This position is will be pay £9/10ph. Initially this will be a contract for 3 months and has the potential to go permanent there after. If you are interested then call Adam on 0161 828 6100
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly