Robert Half are proud to be partnering exclusively with an established manufacturing/engineering company, with over 30 years market presence, based in North-East Devon. Our Client is in search of a Financial Controller to lead a team and take ownership of all financial reporting for both their UK and international operations. Reporting directly to the Finance Director and with their full support, the Financial Controller will develop and maintain strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders across the business.
The roles and responsibilities of Financial Controller will include, but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting by means of P&L, Balance Sheet and supporting analysis.
- Management of financial systems incorporating financial mapping, financial ledgers and chart of accounts.
- Completion of all group statutory accounts.
- Managing the annual and half year financial audit.
- Statutory tax compliance including corporation tax and VAT.
- Treasury, banking, cash and foreign exchange management, including hedging all FX exposures.
- Oversight of financial management for the company inventory.
- Lead, coach and develop the existing finance team.
In order to be considered, the successful Candidate will ideally:
- Be a fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA (minimum 5 years PQE).
- Hold prior experience of working in a manufacturing capacity (or similar).
- Have an appreciation for 'project accounting'.
- Maintain strong stakeholder management through excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to form and develop relationships at all levels of the business.
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a business who are expanding into new international markets, exploring new revenue streams and enhancing their systems and processes to ensure their evolution.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary (depending on experience) and attractive benefits & bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly