Robert Half are currently working with a globally known electronics brand to bring on an Assistant Accountant to support the growing team. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their career.
- Assisting department manager for the month end closing.
- Liaise with other departments to get month end accruals with supporting documents.
- Book Accounts payable invoices, liaise with vendors and do vendor account reconciliations.
- Inter company cost distribution /claims to be made before month end.
- Reconciliation of payroll journals and accruals.
- Archiving of month end journals with documentary evidence.
- Assisting Reconciliation of accruals with PL and BS.
- Periodic accounts analysis and reporting.
- Any other adhoc duties as required by the Department.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively and have excellent interpersonal skills. Ideally the candidate should be able to work on their own whilst using their own initiative to solve any problems that may arise. Experience of working in a target driven is not essential but would be beneficial.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £30,000 + Private Healthcare + Subsidised Canteen + Free Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice