Accounts Semi-Senior - Maidstone
AJ Chambers are working with a well-established independent firm of chartered accountants who are looking to recruit a new Semi-senior Accountant to join their Maidstone based office.
If you believe you are an ambitious, well-motivated individual with the keen focus of progressing into managing your own portfolio of clients through joining an outstanding accounts team while also having previous experience within practice, then this job may be for you.
Accounts Semi-Senior roles and responsibilities:
- Statutory accounts production from complete and incomplete books and records for limited companies and sole trader
- Corporation tax computations
- Partnership tax and personal tax returns
- Able to form good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Reporting to Seniors, Managers and Partners within the Accounts and Audit Team
- Efficient with bookkeeping
- VAT Returns
Accounts Semi-Senior qualities and qualifications:
- 1-3 years??? experience working within practice
- AAT Qualified (desirable) or ACCA/ACA studier (study support provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude
- Ability to work efficiently to strict deadlines
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, with good verbal and written English
If you would like to be part of a team who constantly strives to exceed our clients??? expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service then all you need to do is apply directly or contact Jessica Hawes at AJ Chambers.
If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this role, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited job role.