Interim Group Financial Controller
2 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with a client exclusively in Warwickshire who are recruiting for an Interim Group Finance Controller.
- Prepare month end close for the UK entity in line with US GAAP
- Investigating variances from budgets and forecasts and highlighting any trends to the Board of Directors / Business Management team
- Provide financial support to multiple areas across the business - being a business partner and challenging finance and non-finance teams where necessary
- Manage a team - work with direct reports, including personal development plans and succession planning
- Oversight of core accounting responsibilities: P&L, budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations, with willingness to get 'hands on' when needed.
- Review, maintain and improve cash flow - develop targets and analysis which can be used to challenge the business
- identifying opportunities for development and areas of risk, through preparation of full P&L analysis reports and commentary
- Implement improvements and drive change
- Manufacturing background desirable
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Extensive statutory accounting experience
- US GAAP experience
They are wanting someone who can start within the next 2 weeks.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Interim Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly