Indirect Tax (VAT specialist)
Indirect Tax (VAT specialist) - London - £32,000-£40,000
Do you have VAT experience gained within a professional or HMRC environment?
Are you willing to work towards completing a professional qualification? (ATT and/or CTA)
Would you like to work for a top 20 national accountancy firm?
If so, this is the chance to work in an autonomous role as a VAT specialist, for a well-established mid-tier firm where the focus is on each employee as an individual to help them develop and grow the business.
On offer is a generous remuneration pack with a wide range of benefits including:
- Flexible working pattern
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Lots of social activities to get involved in, including regular football and cricket matches
- Monthly staff drinks
- Dress down Fridays
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown (not counted as part of holiday entitlement)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Discounted private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
In addition, to the many benefits that you receive, the firm also heavily invests in you by providing full study support towards the professional qualifications. An employee even stated the firm "has been very supportive when it comes to working towards qualifications; giving me the flexibility to study alongside my day-to-day work".
The benefits promote a family friendly environment, allow flexible working and support your training and development.
- Providing an advisory service to clients and develop relationships with internal referrers and existing clients
- Preparing VAT registration applications, complex VAT returns and work directly with the Indirect Tax partner
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Monitoring deadlines and client obligations
If you are interested in this VAT specialist role, then please get in contact with me ASAP on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR