Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax professional looking to take that next step to Assistant Manager with a top 15 practice?
What's Great About this Role?
- Annual salary review
- Group life cover of three times salary, can be raised to 4 times salary under the flexible benefits programme
- Oversee and mentor more junior members of the Corporate Tax team
- Eligibility for the firm's profit sharing plan that enables staff to share in the profits of the firm
- Ongoing training provided, with the opportunity to attend the firm's annual tax conference and both internal and external training sessions
- You will be responsible for the supervision and review of work undertaken by more junior members of the team
- Ensure the successful delivery of Corporate Tax Compliance and advisory projects
- Tax planning work will include areas such as group tax planning, property planning, capital allowances, R&D tax credits, s455 tax planning and transfer pricing
What do the Team Think?
"I have been working at the firm full-time for 3 years, you generally work 9 to 5 and overtime is recognised.
- The people are great.
- The partners are very approachable, and you have a lot of contact with them from an early level.
- Opportunity to work for a different client almost every week and across many different sectors."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- The ideal candidate must have excellent technical skills and have a thorough understanding of UK Corporate Tax issues
- Experience overseeing and mentoring the work of juniors is preferred
- The candidate should have the confident ability to market his/her skills and those of the firm
- Candidates will preferably be CTA and or ACA/ACCA qualified or a Tax Inspector with full technical training course, or law qualification
If this sounds like something that may be of interest to you, reach out today for a confidential conversation:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR