Purchase Ledger Clerk
4 days left
- Contract Type
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity to start within the next week or two as a maximum.
- Processing payable invoices for UK businesses
- Processing expenses - UK(once established assist with onboarding training on the expenses system)
- Preparation of purchase ledger payment proposals
- Helping with purchase requisitions
- Prepared to role up sleeves and help with ad hoc duties for a small satellite office (e.g. answer phone, help with coffees for visitors, etc.)
You will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, able to work in a standalone position with little or no supervision.
Manufacturing business with operations throughout the UK
Salary & Benefits
£12-13.50 per hour plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly