Tax Manager - Media & Technology - Top 10 firm
- Do you want to work with interesting media and technology clients?
- Craving a role with a real mix of client facing advisory work?
- Do you want the autonomy of working from home?
I am recruiting a great front end taxation role working closely with two excellent dynamic tax Partners on clients ranging from advertising, film makers, and music production to start up fin tech businesses.
You will be running the day to day client interaction, supporting the tax partners in all tax matter ranging from and including
- Advising UK and international groups on a range of domestic and cross border tax issues, group structuring, tax efficient financing, inbound and outbound investment, etc.
- Recommending strategies for managing clients' effective tax rate using efficient intellectual property, financing and other strategies
- Overseeing teams in regards to tax advisory projects. Acting as the point of contact for specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients.
This great, outgoing, fun team work cross functionally within this Top 10 firm; on each client you will be interacting with all teams to give the client the best possible service.
For further information please contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR