Salary: £20,000 up to £24,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Have you started your accounting career within the last 6 - 12 months and have the desire to quickly gain skills and experience?
- Do you want to work for a friendly and down-to-earth firm close to your home?
What is great about this Assistant Accountant role:
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Fast-track progression in a meritocratic environment, quickly develop your skills and gain experience to make you successful within the world of accountancy
- Great working environment with recently refurbished and modernised offices
- A diverse mixture of clients across many sectors including estate agents, mobile home parks, group accounts, car dealerships recruitment consultants and more
- Monthly awards and incentives for top performers
- Relaxed office environment with dress down on Fridays
- Friday drinks with your team
What does the Audit and Accounts team say:
'The teams are very hardworking and motivated and Senior staff members and Managers are approachable and keen to help new members progress!'
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be:
- Assisting on a portfolio of clients including SMEs, larger corporate businesses, high net worth individuals, start-ups and individuals with turnover up to £200m
- Preparing a mixture of management and statutory accounts
- Preparing VAT returns and book-keeping and accounting assignments
- Ad hoc audit assignments
To succeed within this Assistant Accountant role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or a finalist
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in statutory and management account preparation
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Sage, Xero, Excel and other software packages
Due to the attractive nature of this role I expect a high level of applications. Send me your CV as soon as you can so you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion. I look forward to speaking to you!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Harrow
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Harrow
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Harrow
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Harrow
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Harrow