5 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in London's West End.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic business and assist them out during a period of transition. You will be given a fund to look after and take ownership of.
Duties for this Fund Accountant position will include the following:
- Take ownership of the management accounting for the fund
- Assist with the budget and monitor against performance against actual
- Take responsibility for the daily fund accounting duties especially the daily NAVs
- Manage the third-party administrator relationships
- Assist with Quarterly performance reports and investor reporting
- Assist with the annual audit
- Ad hoc projects as and when requested
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Two to three years fund accounting experience
- Experience of working with fund administrators will be highly advantageous
- Experience of Private Equity is necessary
- Strong excel and interpersonal skills
A small and dynamic Private Equity firm that are going through a period of rapid growth focusing on the mid-market.
With fund raising over the years totally over $5 billion, this is a fantastic opportunity for a fund accountant to join the team and get stuck in.
You will join a team of 5 in the fund and finance team and be tasked with hitting the ground running and assisting them during a busy period.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum 4 months with a potential of long term if a success.
The rate for this Fund Accountant is between £250-£300 per day for the suitable candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Fund Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly