Audit Senior - Qualified by Experience
2 days left
- Contract Type
Audit Senior - Qualified by Experience - From 70% - 100% Audit Role
High Barnet Location / Northern Line
Multi Office Accountancy Practice
- £28,000 - £35,000 pa
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 9.30am - 5:30pm Office Hours
As a longstanding business partner with this multi office accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit and Accounts (between 70% and 100% audit depending on preference).
The Audit Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £250m.
- The office is located near to High Barnet with excellent transports links and an opportunity to work close to home
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously is gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Auditor with UK audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a close knit and friendly, you will be:
- Acting as first point of contact to clients
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Preparing corporation tax returns
I'd like to hear from Auditors who are Qualified By Experience or those who have perhaps parked their qualifications and have a good technical knowledge.
Interviews are happening immediately - so call me today on 0207 269 6363
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Audit Senior - Qualified by Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly