Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half are currently working in partnership with a leading Bio-Tech business based in Cambridge that are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a market leading business located in the Huntingdon. The Commercial Finance Manager is required to be a true business partner, interacting with non-finance staff as well providing commercial input to assist group decision-making.
Reporting directly into the FP&A Director, responsibilities include:
- Performance management of opex for Portfolio and Business Development and Consumer Experience Directorates, ensuring an understanding of commercial impact of spend.
- Planning for Portfolio and Business Development and Consumer Experience Directorates through Budget, Rolling Forecast and 5 year strategic plan
- Lead and management of Global Sales commissions for various sales teams, include target setting with Sales leads, authorising payments and ensuring an optimal scheme design
- Evaluation of new commercial projects/ growth opportunities/investments (short term tactical or long term strategic) including financial analysis and strategic alignment through business case modelling and idea evaluation techniques
- Provide senior Commercial Management with value added analysis and scenario planning in order to support both operational and strategic decision making
- Management of resourcing models for frontline teams to ensure resources are planned and managed effectively
- Management of Finance Assistant, including setting objectives, coaching and developing and managing performance.
The ideal candidate profile:
You will be a competent and dynamic individual with strong technical accounting ability as well as project experience. You will be commercially focused with the ability to see the bigger picture coupled with advanced analytical and scenario planning skills. You will have excellent financial modelling skills using Excel and experience of reporting month end / project spend including variance analysis.
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a salary up to £75,000 plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice