Robert Half are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Birmingham team in our thriving City Centre.
Robert Half specialise in the placement of highly skilled professionals.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will receive excellent training, tools and top class technology to assist you in developing your business.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs.
- Making recommendations to clients in the area regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements.
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting.
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- Liaising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals. In return, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
- Having been in the midlands market our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
- We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will need to be self- confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines.
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer at Robert Half.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice