5 days left
- Contract Type
Do you want to become a chartered accountant? If so this Assistant Accountant could be the job for you.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic and development-hungry candidate to provide Assistant Accountant support to an established and growing accountancy practice in the Stockport area. Polish clients are at the heart of this growing accountancy practice, and so is the continued development and progression of the staff.
Study Support provided for Assistant Accountant roles.
- Assisting senior management and the practice partners with all aspects of bookkeeping
- Preparation of sole trader and limited company accounts
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assisting and overseeing VAT returns
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Reviewing accounts
- Autonomous preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- Finance & Accounting degree or 1+ years experience within finance/accountancy environment
- Fluency in Polish language would be highly advantageous
- Desire to progress within finance/accountancy
Established and growing practice based in Stockport. 400+ client portfolio. Heavy emphasis on delivery of outstanding services and development of internal staff, via training and Study Support.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24000 per annum, Study Support, Full Training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly