Senior Finance Business Partner (Pricing & Contracts)
Robert half have partnered exclusively with an ever growing FMCG business based on Coventry/Rugby area to recruit for a Senior Business partner to head up there pricing and contracts division. The role is ideal for someone with a strong financial background with some commercial exposure to come into a completely commercial environment and own the end to end pricing and contracts process.
· Prepare business case for proposals and co-ordinate price approval process
· Preparation of proposal documents for renewals / pitches using approved templates
· Ensure price changes are understood and implemented by the business
· Support Director of Commercial Finance with commercial / finance negotiations with new clients and contract renewals
· Contract profit maximisation (working in conjunction with the account manager)
Client Contract administration
· Maintain contract storage and ensure confidentiality of access
· Ensure contract clauses/pricing understood & implemented by the business
· Preparation of Client Data Sheet associated with executed contract / proposal
· Review key contract lifecycles ensuring business awareness / support of key milestones
· Prepare financial analysis and recommendations for business projects
· Develop profitability reporting and analysis with the Poland Business Control Team
· Finance support for ad hoc business projects
- Business Partner to Commercial, Sourcing & Sales Teams
- Director of Commercial Finance, EU Senior Management, EU Sales & CRD Group
Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant finance/business qualification is advantageous
- Used to operating at a Senior Level
- Experience of working in an International FMCG/Manufacturing company
- Strong analytical and excel / modelling skills
- Systems experience desirable (e.g. JBA or similar)
- This is a high-profile position that requires a commercial mind, gravitas and strong influencing skills.
- You will be a proven leader who is capable of challenging existing precedents in order to drive change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Problem Solving, Resilience and Tenacity, Influencing, Relationship Building, Time Management, Strategic planning.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to 60k/65k alongside private medical, bonus etc.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice