3 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half are recruiting for a strong, Qualified Financial Controller on behalf of an extremely successful and growing Manufacturing business based in the North Manchester area.
This position will involve you heading up their successful finance team and acting as a key head within the Senior Management team as the business continues to grow.
The business are an extremely successful and expanding manufacturing business who are based in the North Manchester area near Todmorden. Currently turning over circa £15m, they have gone from strength to strength over the past couple of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to look after the entirety of the business's finance function, looking after a small/medium sized team. You will be a key contributor to the strategic management/decision process of the company by providing, analysing and advising on the company's financial performance. Key responsibilities:
- Reporting - prepare and supervise the process of all group, local and UK standard reporting ensuring accuracy and relevance. Analysis of these monthly results, comparing with budget, forecast and historical data, and advise on possible actions.
- Strategic - Member of the UK Management Team. Acting as the central provider of all data & reports for the BU and local management team in preparation of meetings, quarterly reports, and all communication and future company strategic decisions.
- Costs - Prepare budgets, forecasts, investments, depreciation and all financial tools necessary to manage the company from a financial and performance perspective.
- Legal - Company specialist for tax, IFRS & UK standards, and other treasury issues. Act as the financial expert in co-operation with the management of the company. Supervise the full application of the rules of correct bookkeeping adhering to both group and IFRS standards.
- Cash Management - Ensure both the cash position and balance sheet of the company is always accurate and controlled following the business's guidelines and targets.
- Local Purchasing - Responsible for all local purchasing, commodities, etc. ensuring company purchase procedures have been kept. To identify and achieve cost reductions.
- Project Management - To take the lead and/or participate in single or multi-disciplined projects.
- Prepare, present, plan & execute the budget plan including measures to achieve set targets concerning P&L for local site
- Recognise trends or deviations related to target performance indicators and start adequate measures if corrections.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly