3 days left
- Contract Type
The Inventory Accountant role will be responsible for supporting initiatives to manage operating expenses and inventory transactions.
- Monitor and reconcile inventory.
- Investigate inventory variances and report on main drivers and proposals for resolution.
- Review inventory write-offs and communicate unusual or excessive write-offs to management.
- Partner with Sr Manager and Finance to provide insight into cost of goods and inventory activity including monthly ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Provide analysis of operations expenses, identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Prepare journal entries for various inventory related activities during month-end close.
- Participate as key member of cross functional team that identifies technical problems or efficiency opportunities and pursue solutions, including tracking resolution progress and implementing prevention procedures as needed.
- Work closely with project teams to ensure accuracy of system implementation, integrations and upgrades.
- Assist with annual audit.
- 3-5 years' experience in finance/accounting roles.
- Part Qualified.
- Able to navigate multiple systems to access information.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines for month-end close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Consumer Products
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Inventory Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly