Employment Tax Senior Manager
Salary: up to £74,000
- Are you an Employment Tax Senior Manager looking to work with a high growth team?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
- Are you looking to work with a broad range of clients from start-ups to large MNC's?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The progression to Director is clear and achievable
- The firm heavily invest in their people and ensure they are progressing and maintain motivated
- It offers you the opportunity to work in London, Reading or Birmingham
- Be a key strategic addition to contribute growth for the Business Tax department by raising the profile through networking
- Have the autonomy to win new business and undertake various business development tasks
- Working with the Business Tax team in delivering advice to clients in the areas of Employment Tax, Share Schemes and Expatriation Tax
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong demonstratable management skills
- Experience with a mix of Share Schemes, Expatriation Tax and Employment Tax would be beneficial
For more information on this Employment Tax Senior Manager role please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 02071235059
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR