Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting on behalf of a fast growth business that will offer a fantastic opportunity for progression and development.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be heavily involved across the finance function within this growing business. This role will provide a fantastic opportunity for personal development reporting directly into the FD. The company have a keen interest with employee development and will provide the necessary platforms in order for you to meet your goals.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Have a 2:1 or 1st class degree in a subject relative to accountancy
- Currently studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification
- Good analysis and excel skills
- Have previous experience of Purchase Ledger duties in a manufacturing firm
- Bank reconciliation experience
- Be a progressive/dynamic individual who is eager to learn and develop their skills
Salary & Benefits
up to £22,000 (20 days holiday)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice